Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01172 BOB / XOF
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 76% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b15,995 (1,365,297 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,100 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)