Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.691 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,976 (R$ 8,264) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Agra costs ₨40,660 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U48,497 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)