Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.801 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,941 ($1,609) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,300 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jubail costs ﷼ 11,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)