Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12602 BOB / ARS
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 25% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,294 (ARS $97,554) in Corrientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 111,564TL (about 1 hour ago)