Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 624 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.664 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 115% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b23,605 (€3,080) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,182 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥10 (about 2 hours ago)