Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.027 BOB / DKK
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 166% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b25,230 (kr24,555) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,500 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)