Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.620 BOB / RON
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,217 (6,308 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)