Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.801 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,770 ($2,907) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,600 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $8,708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,948 (about 1 hour ago)