Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36052 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,463 (Mex$ 29,020) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 435 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 214 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)