Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10951 BOB / MZN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 119% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b20,374 (186,042 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,300 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Arlington, Texas costs $315 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 12,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)