Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39379 BOB / MDL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 674 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 7% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,252 (26,035 Leu) in Chişinău.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)