Cost of living in Chillan, Chile vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00972 BOB / CLP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,400 (CH$1,069,693) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,500 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)