Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35175 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,505 (Mex$ 27,021) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,400 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)