Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.975 BOB / CNY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 7% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,731 (11,012元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)