Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10390 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,500 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b7,118 (руб 68,506) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)