Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 733 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.912 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b21,540 ($3,117) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,700 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)