Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35137 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,454 (Mex$ 29,752) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,600 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €3.90 (about 1 hour ago)