Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 721 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09711 BOB / INR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 13% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,800 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,496 (₨87,481) in Chandigarh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)