Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13626 BOB / PHP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,343 (Php90,580) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)