Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.642 BOB / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 536 prices entered by 32 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,002 (R$ 6,700) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,500 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matamoros costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (about 1 hour ago)