Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00201 BOB / COP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b9,539 (COL$4,752,336) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $37,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)