Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.680 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,006 (R$ 7,739) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Torreón costs Mex$ 18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valparaiso costs CH$15,600,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Canberra costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Istanbul costs 1.00TL (about 1 hour ago)