Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.730 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b15,331 (R$ 8,864) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)