Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42875 BOB / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Arlington, Texas costs $315 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 12,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)