Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.676 BOB / AUD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 105% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,526 (AU$4,817) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 95 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $210 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuzla costs 50KM (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)