Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00581 BOB / KRW
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,194 (₩2,960,015) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hadera costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ludhiana costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Palma de Mallorca costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (about 3 hours ago)