Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.913 BOB / BGN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,252 (2,620 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)