Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,904 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02296 BOB / HUF
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 22% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,212 (531,925 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)