Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00588 BOB / KRW
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b18,740 (₩3,186,787) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Netanya costs 55 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,626 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nice costs €1.55 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (about 5 hours ago)