Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00204 BOB / COP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b9,909 (COL$4,848,139) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 122 (about 3 hours ago)