Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29311 BOB / CZK
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,726 (40,005 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gothenburg costs 2,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)