Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 697 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.675 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 32% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b14,572 (€1,899) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (39 minutes ago)