Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.621 BOB / RON
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,847 (6,691 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $37,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)