Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.711 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,627 (R$ 7,379) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,100 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)