Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.908 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b18,958 ($2,744) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Agra costs ₨40,660 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U48,497 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)