Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.670 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,464 (R$ 6,865) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,195 (about 1 hour ago)