Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09900 BOB / KGS
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,900 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,369 (84,536 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (44 minutes ago)