Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.910 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b18,594 ($2,691) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,200 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)