Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09710 BOB / INR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,146 (₨83,894) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)