Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.431 BOB / BZD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 67% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b15,346 (BZ$4,472) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,200 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)