Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.660 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,190 (R$ 6,740) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,500 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New York City costs $8,409 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campeche costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)