Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02296 BOB / HUF
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b7,999 (348,417 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)