Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.410 BOB / TND
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 39% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,800 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b5,964 (2,475 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)