Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,157 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.633 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,506 (€2,293) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,200 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bratislava costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in León costs €418 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)