Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.119 BOB / BND
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 61% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,068 (B$3,139) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)