Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 736 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.055 BOB / AZN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 6% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,500 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,904 (2,196 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)