Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.354 BOB / NZD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 175% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b30,271 (NZ$6,953) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)