Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42867 BOB / EGP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,900 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b6,150 (E£ 14,346) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)