Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.988 BOB / ILS
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 107% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,686 (9,902 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,500 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)