Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.051 BOB / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 885 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,047 (S/. 4,900) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campeche costs Mex$ 8,207 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)